Monday, August 11, 2008

Done and Done, Blog Header Turn out

Here we go:

The first client Marcelle has a "tips for beginning gardeners" site.

Simple and clean as part of a wordpress blog :) I had a beautiful graphic I've been waiting to use. We'll see how it looks overall.

(Click the image to view full size)

Now from there she really stressed the importance of having a killer menu.

Now I have a buddy, he's been a friend to Jason and me for years - and he's up and climbing in the IM world. Short and sweet - he does brilliant flash. Banners, ads, headers, and it all functions. So I asked him to take what I had done so far and put something quick together just to give Marcelle an idea of how it would look and fuction. Then I asked him to give me a quote for his services.

Now flash takes a sec to do, I know that, pretty difficult stuff. I like flash but I think it takes time away doing something I'm not crazy about so... Do what you love, and stay focused. I'll leave the flash stuff to him.

Here's a link to the flash header in action:
http://superbackyardgardeningtips.com/

He gave me a quote of $197 for a pimpin flash header based on my designs.

Now in his own words he did say "if they want to keep a link to your blog right in the header such as a 'designed by HeadersForBlogs.com' we can cut her a serious deal cause we'll get free traffic"

((Pretty good I think considering design guru Ryan's headers run about $299 no flash.))

Anyway, if your interested in these flash services lemme know, I'll add a button for him too, over here -->


++++++


Moving on-

This second header is for a friend of mine, Jambhala - really cool guy doin a ton of environmental research in Belize. He had a blog but just the basic text header - so I wanted to make something cool and 2.0 looking. Here's what we got.


All and all - lots of fun research this round.

If you'd be interested in getting an all custom header design for you blog, hit me up and we'll see what your next blog header says about you.

No comments: