Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Sweet Blog Header Project - Done :)

Alrighty, this client is building a blog on a fantastic idea.

User language exchange - I just got my Rosetta Stone Software - so I was really excited to see this come through. He wanted a 2.0 look but with a focus on "a bunch of gals and guys" from around the world. :)

I think the base of 2.0 is big, easy words, with lots of simplistic lines. I made 3 versions, and this one has all the elements he asked for...

(click the image to see full size)

++++++

Next we have a header for a blog I'm working on where people can have custom audio messages recorded. Streaming audio is great for raising conversions on a site - I know, I tested ;)


(click the image to see full size)

++++++

Again you can see tons of unique images and fonts that I bought - just for these projects.

I spent the weekend hunting them down, and getting the last few books and posters to start my son Aaron's schooling, good stuff.

Thank you for reading and checking out my work ;)

If you are building a blog or are already addicted to one - drop me a line, we'll create a header that reflects your professional passion!

Blessings

No comments: